Use our On-Line Booking!
Schedule your reservation from your computer or mobile device. Check it out today!
* Spa Packages
•Holiday Glam Package: Signature Blowout, Makeup and gel Manicure $99
• “Spa” La-La-La-La Package: Frosted Candy Cane Seasonal Pedicure with Gel and Holiday Glow Facial with Dermaplane $125
• “Knotty” or Nice Package: Twisted Peppermint Stone Massage and Frosted Candy Cane Seasonal Manicure and Pedicure with Gel $ 150
• “Spa”-lidays Escape: Twisted Peppermint Stone Massage, Holiday Glow Facial and Frosted Candy Cane Seasonal Manicure and Pedicure with Gel $200
1. Exfoliate your skin The ground rule of basic skincare is to exfoliate your skin. Your body sheds skin cells at an amazing rate every minute. If you don’t get rid of them, they’ll just set in on your skin making you look dull and dry.
2. Sunscreen is a must
Throw away last year’s unused sunscreen for a new bottle. Buy a new sunscreen that has UVA and UVB products and comes in at least an SPF 30. Reapply every 1-2 hours that you are in the sun.
3. Go for minimal make-up During summers less make-up is best. Under the intolerant sun, natural looks are best. If you intend to use…
Have you ever gone to the spa and come out feeling so much better than you were anticipating? I know I always feel better after a spa day, but this particular reservation introduced me to a procedure that has become a must with every future facial. About a month ago I went for my scheduled facial and as my amazing Esthetician Laci and I were talking she mentioned that one of the additional services offered was a Dermaplane. I had never heard of the procedure, so I asked what it consisted of and the benefits. After Laci’s explanation I…
What is healthy hair? How do we get it? These questions lead us to buy products that promise to mend our hair. We buy special vitamins targeted towards hair growth. We stick to a schedule of trimming split ends and try not to color it too often. These are great habits to stick in order to care for your hair, but how can your diet affect healthy hair growth?
“To a doctor,” says dermatologist Amy McMichael, MD, “healthy hair is hair that’s growing appropriately out of every follicle, not easily broken, and connected to a healthy scalp…. it’s hair that’s…
Summer is wrapping up, sending most of us excitedly digging out our sweaters, leggings, and boots. However, just because it’s getting colder doesn’t mean we should stop looking for the best way to get rid of unwanted body hair! Idaho has incredible hot springs and gyms have indoor pools, which means our swim suits don’t ever get truly packed away.
My friends I have literally spent so much time debating the best razors for shaving bikini areas, the best creams to prevent discomfort, and the wide range of hair removal options…